Wednesday, June 20

I've been tagged!

Meg tagged me in one of these chain-blogger things that is giving me flashbacks to all those forwards that circulated around my 8th-grade class. There's a reason these things don't die...they're fun! Here goes:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I got a birthmark lasered off my face in 1st grade and it got me in the newspaper because it was some sort of new technology back in the early '90's. :)

2. One time I got in such a bad biking accident that I knocked my braces right off my teeth.

3. My parents live next door to an Olympic hockey player, Mike Knuble. However, I've seen him more on TV than in person.

4. In high school I was so obsessed with ER that I could rattle off the titles of 8 seasons worth of episodes and give a brief synopsis of quite a few of them.

5. One time a friend and I decided that it would be fun to climb the roof of Commons. We made it, and then had to duck when we saw a Campus Safety car in the FAC parking lot.

6. I went to Belize this past January and learned how to dance the Punta. But only after a couple panty rippers, the national drink of Belize.

7. I was on the golf team in high school. That was a near-disaster, but at least I can hit my seven-iron fairly consistently.

8. I can't stand it when people say "good" instead of "well," but sometimes I slip and do it anyway.

Ok! I tag Al, Andrea, Bethany, Deborah, Evangelicals Anonymous, Joyce, Megan, and Melanie.

1 comment:

Recovering said...

Alright. I did it...